The Retreat
April 20, 2024, 01:45:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"Writer" moves in next door to Palin

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Writer" moves in next door to Palin  (Read 228 times)
injest
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 05:42:05 am »

You think this didn't happen to the Kennedys?

you tell me, what was the name of the reporter and what house did he rent? Could he actually see into their house from his?

Wouldn't bother me.  As Palin herself said, he won't get much of a story seeing them on the pier.

I don't believe you, Del. I think you would be very upset if one of your neighbors did that. You have already said that you are disturbed at the idea of a neighbor simply asking about your bike, I can't believe if that same neighbor was out there every day watching you, you wouldn't be a little bothered, especially if you knew someone was paying him to do it so he could report back to your boss what you are doing day to day. It would be intimidating and inhibiting.
Report Spam   Logged
Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 10:35:08 am »

Wouldn't bother me.  As Palin herself said, he won't get much of a story seeing them on the pier.
that is a surprise, on another thread didn't you claim that you have called the police on several occasions because you thought that men were following you or peering at you from hedges?

this "writer" now accuses Palin of "Nazi" tactics in her efforts to fend off his inquiries about her - dollars to doughnuts some Leftist attack group put this so called writer up to this whole scenario of renting the property next to the Palin's.
Report Spam   Logged
delalluvia

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 11:34:37 pm »

you tell me, what was the name of the reporter and what house did he rent? Could he actually see into their house from his?

I don't believe you, Del. I think you would be very upset if one of your neighbors did that. You have already said that you are disturbed at the idea of a neighbor simply asking about your bike, I can't believe if that same neighbor was out there every day watching you, you wouldn't be a little bothered, especially if you knew someone was paying him to do it so he could report back to your boss what you are doing day to day. It would be intimidating and inhibiting.

Not the same thing.  Did the guy go up to Palin and ask her about her bike on her property or is he just on his side of the fence?  Wouldn't bother me if my neighbor admired my bike from his yard.  I wouldn't see him and couldn't care less.

that is a surprise, on another thread didn't you claim that you have called the police on several occasions because you thought that men were following you or peering at you from hedges?

Nope.  That wasn't me.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 05:49:26 am »

Not the same thing.  Did the guy go up to Palin and ask her about her bike on her property or is he just on his side of the fence?  Wouldn't bother me if my neighbor admired my bike from his yard.  I wouldn't see him and couldn't care less.

You know, I have been thinking about this, and I wonder when he asked you about the bike? You were having an estate sale around the same time...could he have maybe been thinking about making an offer for the bike thinking you needed money and might have been willing to sell it too?
Report Spam   Logged
delalluvia

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 10:11:52 pm »

You know, I have been thinking about this, and I wonder when he asked you about the bike? You were having an estate sale around the same time...could he have maybe been thinking about making an offer for the bike thinking you needed money and might have been willing to sell it too?

No idea.  If he came up with the idea that we needed money, he did it on his own because I certainly didn't tell him anything so personal.  Plus, the bike wasn't there for the estate sale.  The bike was delivered after the sale was long over, like two weeks later.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 10:14:18 pm »

No idea.  If he came up with the idea that we needed money, he did it on his own because I certainly didn't tell him anything so personal.  Plus, the bike wasn't there for the estate sale.  The bike was delivered after the sale was long over, like two weeks later.

ah! I was thinking he had come over for the sale and just asked about the bike then...no, two weeks later is a little out of line..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum