The Retreat
March 28, 2024, 06:58:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Effeminate' boys in Malaysia sent to re-education camp

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Effeminate' boys in Malaysia sent to re-education camp  (Read 282 times)
CatBar

Strongly anti-genderist and genderblind

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 01:45:05 pm »

Quote from: Milo on November02, 2011
"We're talking about a country and religion that does not place a very high value on women. So I would guess that since they don't matter that much to Malaysians of Muslims, the Tom-boy-ish girls go ignored...to a point, I'm sure."

Better to be ignored than castigated and pilloried.  I believe in countries like Iran male-homosexuals face the death-penalty.  I know which I'd prefer.
Report Spam   Logged

CatBar UK
CatBar

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 01:52:52 pm »

Hi Catbar, welcome to the Retreat!

yes, males are held to much different standards..seems they can't win anywhere; if they are too masculine, they are 'aggressive and overbearing', if they are more feminine well they aren't real men... Undecided

Thanks for your welcome Injest!    Being male must be a no-win situation.   I sometimes wonder if these so-called 'chauvinists' and 'batterers' are, deep down, jealous of females.
Report Spam   Logged

CatBar UK
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 03:26:26 pm »

Merci Cat-Bar!

Indeed homosexuals face the death penalty in many or all arab countries.

That is known and what can be done to stop that?

Welcome Cat-Bar! tell us about you, as you desire.

Au revoir,
hugs!
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 03:58:56 pm »

I believe in countries like Iran male-homosexuals face the death-penalty.  I know which I'd prefer.

I cannot speak for Iran. But a while back Jo posted a story written by an Englishman who has spent a good chunk of his career studying the Middle East. He reported that in Damascus and Saudi Arabia, they are tolerant of homosexuals as long as the men still fit into Middle Eastern culture. It is the sexual minorities who express their sexual orientation in a Western manner that get into trouble. In other words, its OK to be a homo, but its not OK to a fag. You can cruise men in cafes, hold hands walking down the street, kiss on a park bench, even go screw behind a bush, as long as you maintain the cultural traditions of the Middle East. Wear a turban? Fine. Wear highlights in your hair. You might get into trouble.   
Report Spam   Logged
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 12:32:32 pm »

In the name of a so-called religion Islam, Iran has murdered thousands of homosexuals, so much that that the World asked them to stop doing so in public and so they hid that murderous acts behind walls in 2011!!

What do you think free people, as how to stop those muslims and non-muslim murders?

Comme Iran, au nom d'une soit-disant religion Islam, tue des milles de homosexuels, tellement que le Monde demandait de cesser ceci en public et, donc, Iran le fait maintenant leurs actes de tueurs derriere les murs en 2011!!

Qu'en penses-tu personne libre, comment faire cesser ces meutres non-mulsulmans et mulsulmans?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:40:07 pm by Artiste » Report Spam   Logged
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 12:46:11 pm »

As Obama now prefers muslims to live in the millions in the USA, how many homosexuals will be murdered now in the USA in 2011 because Islam tells them to do so... as radicals do so in the own country in the name of that so-called religion, unfortunately!?

Comme Iran, au nom d'une soit-disant religion Islam, tue des milles de homosexuels, tellement que le Monde demandait de cesser ceci en public et, donc, Iran le fait maintenant leurs actes de tueurs derriere les murs en 2011!!

Qu'en penses-tu personne libre, comment faire cesser ces meutres non-mulsulmans et mulsulmans meme au Quebec, au Canada, aux Etats-Unis, en France?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:52:23 pm by Artiste » Report Spam   Logged
CatBar

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 01:09:35 pm »

Thanks too Artiste for your welcome!   I dislike any religion that dictates - and most seem to do this.   So I am not religious.   I don't follow any herd as I despise this.   I take pride in being singular.  

IF there's anything worse than male chauvinism it's female chauvinism.  Especially that of many white affluent western women.  Some of these seem to 'want it all' - the liberation of being able to do anything men can, and yet still wanting to be 'treated like ladies'.....duh!

Take those f*****g suffragettes, handing out their f*****g white feathers during WW2.   They should've had their noses thoroughly punched - by right-thinking men.   But of course these odious females got away with it because men are so programmed to be chivalrous and to always be polite to women.   So, to my mind, it's the men who are oppressed.   I'd bet those same suffragettes would love to start up boot-camps to oppress anything ranging from conchies to so-called 'effeminate' or gay men.

That's just some of my feelings.   'Nuff said for now.
Report Spam   Logged

CatBar UK
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 04:54:42 pm »

Merci CatBar!

if you think that white women are something,
you know about those islamics females having their faces covered destroying freedom, and maybe these muslims are killing the USA too??

Au revoir,
hugs!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum