The Retreat
March 28, 2024, 08:46:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Gay Men Relating to Men

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Men Relating to Men  (Read 201 times)
MagicM

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 01:18:32 am »

Dunno whether you guys have heard of Harmony.com. who promise "deep compatibility" based on your best match lol.

Every time the ad comes up on TV we laugh at the fact that if our details were fed into the database the memo would say "keep these people far apart!" Sometimes when we have a disagreement or different preference we tell each other "too bad we didn't fill in the form".  Cool

Example. In the early days we were making up the bed and he was tugging the sheet (which was too short) to cover the mattress down the bottom while I was tugging in the opposite direction. I said "I can't stand my head touching the mattress". Too bad, he informed me - he couldn't stand having his feet touch the mattress. I love being out in countryside - he thinks it's depressing without signs of civilisation. We've more or less carried on this way ever since exploring ever varied dimensions of our deeply incompatible views. Just as well we both think it's funny  - most of the time. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
MagicM

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 01:49:02 am »

I can't look at those, I might see someone I KNOW! then how would I ever look at them without giggling again??!

Jess - you don't see pix unless you click the box so no danger of social embarassment lol.

It does offer an educational read. No matter what you crave - it's nice to know there's somebody in this world ready to fulfil your particular requirements. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
injest
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 06:30:51 am »

Jess - you don't see pix unless you click the box so no danger of social embarassment lol.

It does offer an educational read. No matter what you crave - it's nice to know there's somebody in this world ready to fulfil your particular requirements. Wink

But what if you put yourself out there and NO ONE responds...that would be EMbarrASSIN'!!

Cheesy Cheesy

"Oh crap...I AM a freak..."

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 06:33:31 am »

Dunno whether you guys have heard of Harmony.com. who promise "deep compatibility" based on your best match lol.

Every time the ad comes up on TV we laugh at the fact that if our details were fed into the database the memo would say "keep these people far apart!" Sometimes when we have a disagreement or different preference we tell each other "too bad we didn't fill in the form".  Cool

Example. In the early days we were making up the bed and he was tugging the sheet (which was too short) to cover the mattress down the bottom while I was tugging in the opposite direction. I said "I can't stand my head touching the mattress". Too bad, he informed me - he couldn't stand having his feet touch the mattress. I love being out in countryside - he thinks it's depressing without signs of civilisation. We've more or less carried on this way ever since exploring ever varied dimensions of our deeply incompatible views. Just as well we both think it's funny  - most of the time. Tongue

see, that IS true, I wouldn't want to be with someone just like me...it's the differences that balance a relationship.

I don't think you can depend on a computer program to tell you if you are a match, there is so much more to love than a checklist..
Report Spam   Logged
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 08:18:38 am »

You can depend on a computer program to tell you if you are a match?

Straight or gay or bi?

Maybe it could help somehow, but how?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum