The Retreat
April 18, 2024, 03:04:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Drug warlords paying US criminals to stay in power & murder innocent citizens?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug warlords paying US criminals to stay in power & murder innocent citizens?  (Read 79 times)
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« on: December 20, 2011, 06:44:38 pm »

Drug warlords in Afgahnistan 2011 paying US criminals to stay in power & murder innocent citizens?

Why did NOT Obama burn poppy fileds in Afgahnistan? Why let such criminals warlords control him and murder innocent citizens in the USA, Canada, in other democratic countries, and in the whole humanity?; one can ask?

A person in the US army replied:
    The US made a deal with the war Lords to safe guard ships caring their drugs to other Countries if they would help the US in the War.     

Is that true?

That soldier added:   That would be Bush!!!!! I listen to a Commander in the beginning of the War there saying where not going to destroy the fields, now that the Taliban are gone. Where going to let the Villagers take over. It's all about the Money Friend, and whose hands get greased not about right or wrong.           

So I posed a question:
      Someone in the USA paid the drug warlords in Afgahnistan? Or was it the drug warlords who paid someone in the USA so not to have their poppy fields burned by American and/or other freedom soldiers?     

To which that soldier added:
     One more thing private Contractors where hired by the US to protect the fields. And Warlords where paid with bundles of US dollars like waiting in line at a soup kitchen. You don't think the Warlords played on both sides of the fence paying off the Taliban at the same time. What a Deal what suckers the US is.       

So I asked:
   Obama does that too in 2011?         

And to that the soldier replied:
  It's all about Power Greed and control. Different players that's all.         

So I now ask you is this true or fiction?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum