The Retreat
April 16, 2024, 05:42:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

IRS Predicts Insurance for a Family Under Obamacare will Cost $20000 a Year

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IRS Predicts Insurance for a Family Under Obamacare will Cost $20000 a Year  (Read 131 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: February 01, 2013, 08:48:08 pm »

http://conservativetopten.com/?p=5982

or you can just pay the $2000 penalty and go on without insurance...and since Obamacare requires the insurance companies to accept you with preconditions, you can just sign up with one if you get sick...

yep, this'll work!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 03:33:59 pm »

as everyone knows by now, we have been set up with an unworkable system so that when the crunch time comes the people demand single payer national health care modeled on the British National Health Service.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 09:11:31 pm »

as everyone knows by now, we have been set up with an unworkable system so that when the crunch time comes the people demand single payer national health care modeled on the British National Health Service.

hello long lines, rationing, and poor care.
Report Spam   Logged
huntinbuddy

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:39:30 pm »

hello long lines, rationing, and poor care.

Yep, it's a comin.   Already noticed it the past three weeks when I made three visits to the doc to get my own sickness cleared up.   The charges were more than I have ever paid in the past for the same treatment.   We are headed to the health care shitter!  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 03:24:25 pm »

Merci Injess,

But Obama the bad for Americain born in the USA will surely spend more that those $2,000 OF YOUR TAX HARD EARNED BUCKS because there are already 18 millions illegals KNOWN, so that means more than foreigners than that who are passing as visitors or being criminals as Mr & Mrs Good Bads with dozens of names each to rebill the USA via the fake doctors mafia and other gangs bring into the USA !!! Plus the slaves now more and more in the USA from other countries!

What do you think you and others?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=I5q_RqHIPD4&feature=endscreen

Au revoir,
hugs!
www.langdonart.com
Report Spam   Logged
Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 05:04:14 pm »

this is what happens when voters won't get out and vote against tyranny. all thru the fall 2012, the polls all showed Romney winning, but on election day many Republican and conservative independents chose to stay at home. Obama voters frustrate me and anger me, but conservatives who won't bother to vote make me feel despair.

so, when the effects of Obamacare and all the other effects of his insidious tyranny manifest themselves, are these sunny day conservatives going to bellyache and ask how could this happen? how did we lose our country?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum