The Retreat
April 16, 2024, 02:54:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

5 Reasons Why You Guys Are Still Single

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Reasons Why You Guys Are Still Single  (Read 675 times)
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 07:46:25 pm »

Thats simple: Milo can hire me as the "border patrol agent". With my demeanor of a deputy about to issue a citation, I bet Id sow doubts in the queenier ones that it was a gay establishment at all, and thats half the battle right there, the kind of guys that cant get their head around the idea of a masculine man being gay, figuring its all a big front for the big girly we all sceretly are inside, those are the ones that would feel more at home amid the ferns and drag queens anyways.

OH MAN!!!! How much fun would a bar like that be?? Of course we'd have to make sure that local gay community understood that the place was not about leather, denim, or jockstraps either. That's the standard fare of many no-frills gay bars.

Of course, this has sparked my imagination. Right now I'm thinking about what an androphile vacation resort would be like. I'm thinking that it would be alot like summer camp. There'd be a shooting range (I was always more partial to bow & arrow than guns, but we could do both), horses, a basketball court, and most definitely a baseball diamond. It would be on a big lake so guys could go swimming, canoeing, sailing, and fishing. Instead of shopping trips, there'd be hiking trips in the mountains. Instead of step aerobics, or one of those insipid rock climbing walls, we could have contests in tree climbing, axe throwing, and log splitting. OK...maybe there would be a workout room, but no sex in the sauna...even for couples!! Instead of fine dining, we'd cook over an open flame, which would be the only "open flame" allowed on the property. Oooooo...FIRE!!! Instead of a nightclub, every night there'd be a big bonfire and bottles of beer, scotch, tequila, you name it. And instead techno-pop, we could sit around the fire and tell stories and sing songs, and play guitars, or whatever.

And you know none of the sissies would ever show up. Why?? Because there would be no topless, agency models with shaved chests & armpits in the print ads. WAIT!!! I could use Brad and AJ as the models for the ads, all decked out in plaid and denim.

Geeeez...I REALLY need to get out of the city for a few days.
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 09:05:22 pm »

did you hear the one about the 2 gay dudes that assaulted a woman: one of them held her down and the other one did her hair.

Well at least they got some satisfaction - unlike the Irish dude who decided to first tie the woman's legs together.
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
injest
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:01 pm »

OH MAN!!!! How much fun would a bar like that be?? Of course we'd have to make sure that local gay community understood that the place was not about leather, denim, or jockstraps either. That's the standard fare of many no-frills gay bars.

Of course, this has sparked my imagination. Right now I'm thinking about what an androphile vacation resort would be like. I'm thinking that it would be alot like summer camp. There'd be a shooting range (I was always more partial to bow & arrow than guns, but we could do both), horses, a basketball court, and most definitely a baseball diamond. It would be on a big lake so guys could go swimming, canoeing, sailing, and fishing. Instead of shopping trips, there'd be hiking trips in the mountains. Instead of step aerobics, or one of those insipid rock climbing walls, we could have contests in tree climbing, axe throwing, and log splitting. OK...maybe there would be a workout room, but no sex in the sauna...even for couples!! Instead of fine dining, we'd cook over an open flame, which would be the only "open flame" allowed on the property. Oooooo...FIRE!!! Instead of a nightclub, every night there'd be a big bonfire and bottles of beer, scotch, tequila, you name it. And instead techno-pop, we could sit around the fire and tell stories and sing songs, and play guitars, or whatever.

And you know none of the sissies would ever show up. Why?? Because there would be no topless, agency models with shaved chests & armpits in the print ads. WAIT!!! I could use Brad and AJ as the models for the ads, all decked out in plaid and denim.

Geeeez...I REALLY need to get out of the city for a few days.

see what ya'll done started??

Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:27 pm »

Well at least they got some satisfaction - unlike the Irish dude who decided to first tie the woman's legs together.

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum