The Retreat
March 29, 2024, 10:55:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Suicide as Women in Canada & USA becoming just objects to play with, is it

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide as Women in Canada & USA becoming just objects to play with, is it  (Read 125 times)
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« on: April 13, 2013, 05:32:35 pm »

There has been a world outcry about a young girl in Canada who was gang raped by young men.
She reported it, but police did nothing (RCMP ). Apparently, the Mounted Police had no proof even though photos of the rape was on the internet! She moved with her family, but she committed suicide.

So what is this...

Au revoir,
hugs!  www.langdonart.com

Press release: for you is this next exhibition of  avantguard LangdonArt paintings to be at Galerie2456,  at 2456 Beaubien Est ( 2 houses left from the Beaubien Cinema, facing Molson Park), Montreal, Quebec, Canada to be from April 29th to May 12th 2013 daily from 10 mornings to 10 evenings, except Sunday May 12th starting to close about 4 afternoon; this is your invitation!

May I create a paintings or paintings for you?Email me please: ontart@yahoo.ca www.langdonart.com

Can you come and /or pass the word about my Langdonart paintings exhibitions this 2013, please viewer... tweet these galleries were my Langdonart painting I created will be exhibited, or add one or some on your Facebook page and/or other internet sites; or other ways please?

All 2013:
Please Ask to see avantguard 3 Langdonart paintings the big art gallery The Artists Alley at 863 Mission St, across Bloomingdales mall,  4& 5th Sts, San Francisco, California 1-415 522 2440
www.langdonart.com

Today this April 2013
Go see and collect Langdonart paintings Expo at Artists Haven Gallery, at 2757 East Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A. 954 -817- 4893  www.langdonart.com

Today too, collect inexpensive small paintings by Langdonart at the ExpressionArt art gallery, at 82 blvd Concorde Est, in Laval, near the Viau bridge besides Montreal, in Quebec, Canada; for bigger Langdonart paintings, please make an appointment for afternoon or night: 1-450-967-5902 See LangdonArt paintings images on www.expressionart.ca
www.langdonart.com

Here is a painting of a duo which is still available in the April = May 2013 exhibition of Langdonart masterful paintings at Artists Haven Gallery in Fort Lauderdale... for you to collect now:

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 05:37:33 pm »

Rehtaeh Parsons, she was 14 at the time AND GANG RAPED in CANADA BY 4 KIDS HER AGE !!!

HER FUNERAL WAS TODAY!

It seems that kids are becoming to use females as sex objects ONLY.

Is that so by the news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-WWUnulbYrE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=G_zN6uq8pGs
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:09:01 pm by Artiste » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum