The Retreat
March 29, 2024, 08:45:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

3 gay young men tortured till dead at conversion camp for being gay

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 gay young men tortured till dead at conversion camp for being gay  (Read 93 times)
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« on: April 30, 2013, 05:38:42 pm »

3 gay young BOYS tortured till dead at conversion camp for being gay!!!

Isn't that SAD NEWS!

news: International lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates are decrying the death of three teenage boys who were allegedly tortured to death at a so-called "conversion camp" in South Africa.

Au revoir hugs,
keep care,
www.langdonart.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 05:49:06 pm »

News:

As The Telegraph reported, Raymond Buys died two weeks after being put on life support two months into a three-month "training course" provided by Alex de Koker's Echo Wild Game Rangers camp. The 15-year-old Buys had brain damage and a broken arm and bruises at the time, and had emerged severely malnourished, dehydrated and covered in cigarette burns, according to the report.

Gay South African Teens Die After Alleged Abuse At 'Conversion' Camp: Report
Posted: 04/30/2013 2:10 pm EDT  |  Updated: 04/30/2013 2:13 pm EDT

Raymond Buys, 15, reportedly died in 2011 or 2012. .401806139Get Gay Voices Alerts:

As Gay Star News points out, Buys was actually one of three men who died after being subjected to alleged abuse during the course. Two others, 25-year-old Erich Calitz and Nicolas Van Der Walt, 19, reportedly died of severe brain injuries after enrolling at the camp, where they were promised to "be turned into men."

“Raymond was only allowed to speak to me on speakerphone,” Raymond’s mother Wilna is quoted as saying. “When I asked him why he was hurting himself, he told me ‘Mum, I’m not doing it to myself.’”

One 19-year-old source claimed that Buys was chained to his bed every night, not allowed to use the toilet and on one occasion, was forced to eat his own feces.

Both Calitz and van der Walt died in 2007, the Bangalore Mirror reported. Conflicting media reports indicate that Buys died in April 2011 or 2012.

Echo Wild Game Rangers camp employees de Koker and Michael Erasmus are now on trial for charges of murder, child abuse and neglect in connection with Buys' death. Elie's Scott De Buitléir reports that de Koker has plead not guilty to the charges

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/gay-south-africa-conversion-deaths_n_3186820.html?ir=Gay%20Voices&utm_campaign=043013&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-gay-voices&utm_content=FullStory

What do you think?

Keep care, hugs,
www.langdonart.com
Report Spam   Logged
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:12:08 am »

Any more news about this...

Keep care, be safe...
hugs!
www.langdonart.com
Report Spam   Logged
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 11:58:42 am »

There are many news about such these days.

Is this spreading to torture gays at conversion camps...

Au revoir,
hugs!
www.langdonart.com
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum