The Retreat
April 19, 2024, 05:46:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Survivor 2014

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor 2014  (Read 83 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: December 06, 2014, 09:42:39 am »

huh...

a gay couple that I can get behind...so far...LOL

they actually have said on the show that they are so committed to their relationship that they have chosen to be abstinent til they get married next year. No over the top hysterics, no whimpering like last season's token gay couple.

good for them!!

need more gay couples like them out there.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

injest
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 09:47:00 am »

which seques (sp) into something I noticed the other day that irritated me...Milo's buddy 'seriouscrayons' was talking about a character on "the Walking Dead" and said that he was boring, unless they decided to have him come out.

really? so being 'gay' is enough to make a boring character interesting? that's all it takes? a person (character) is more than who they get turned on by
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 04:54:45 pm »

which seques (sp) into something I noticed the other day that irritated me...Milo's buddy 'seriouscrayons' was talking about a character on "the Walking Dead" and said that he was boring, unless they decided to have him come out.

really? so being 'gay' is enough to make a boring character interesting? that's all it takes? a person (character) is more than who they get turned on by

I don't watch the show, so I have no idea whether he's boring or not. I guess being a regular, quiet, white guy is boring to some people. Making the character homosexual doesn't make him any less regular, quiet, or white, so maybe she's hoping for dinner parties or something else "faaaahbulousss."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum