The Retreat
April 20, 2024, 06:37:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

$400k + Spent to Study How Much Gays Enjoyed Their First Time: NIH Study

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $400k + Spent to Study How Much Gays Enjoyed Their First Time: NIH Study  (Read 67 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: April 20, 2015, 07:21:36 pm »

I was wishing I could hop on the net and get you, Milo!! They had a discussion on Rush Limbaugh that is right in your wheel house:

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spent-410265-studying-satisfaction-levels-of-young-gay-mens-first-time/

I don't see how you would need $400,000 to do 'indepth' interviews with less than a hundred teenage gay African Americans. Or what their 'level of satisfaction' really matters.

but hey, where's the study on how much straight Asian women liked THEIR first times?

why we discriminatin!

so a woman called in to talk about it....I thought you might find her response interesting:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/20/a_happy_conservative_black_woman_on_the_gay_agenda_and_black_america

You know, I couldn't be more disgusted by this NIH study.  Half a million dollars on examining what young adolescent boys are experiencing during their first sexual encounter?  With all of the problems that beset the black community, especially black male adolescents, to spend this kind of money on this study is astonishing to me.  I mean, why not put that money to trying to determine why 73% of black men abandon their children?

No, I think it's part of a larger effort. You know, the one thing that blacks remain is more conservative on the issue of homosexuality than other groups.  So there's been this big push lately to make sure that black Americans know how wonderful the gift of homosexuality is. "Oh, there's nothing more wonderful than two men having sex! It's up there with curing cancer." So we have shows like Empire

Now, I'm going to let you in on a really closely held secret about black America, Rush.  I grew up in a housing project, and in that housing project -- and in just about every poor black community in this country -- everyone in the community always knew who the older black men were who were plying these young fatherless boys with gifts, with candy, with money, with toys, you name it.  This has always happened.

I mean, I haven't lived in that particular lifestyle for a very, very long time. I've been very fortunate to be very successful in this country. But I know that that lifestyle still exists.  You have a bunch poor, fatherless boys, and a bunch of older men who prey upon those boys.  Now, it used to be a bad thing. It used to be called pedophilia. But apparently now it's called (chuckles) "giving them emotional maturity."  You know, this is a study to me that is dangerous in many ways.

Because it's one thing to say that, you know, homosexuality is great; it's the best thing since sliced bread.  It's another thing to say older men who prey on young adolescent boys -- and an adolescent is still underage -- are no longer doing something bad, but they're doing something great. They're helping shepherd them into this journey on homosexuality.  And that's a problem.  I'm not buying it, and I hope there are other intelligent people that are not buying that either.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 08:47:56 pm »

There is so much wrong and stupid going on here that it boggles the mind.
“AA [men who have sex with men] MSM struggle with a sexual identity that is stigmatized in their communities, along with discrimination, and racism,” the grant continued. “As a result, first romantic and sexual experiences are likely to differ from other adolescent groups in ways that make them particularly vulnerable to HIV.”

What makes the researchers assume that the stigma, the romance, or the sex is any different for black boys than it is for white, asian, or latino boys. There is no evidence of this. I'll tell you why black men are particularly vulnerable to HIV: they are irresponsible. There. You can make the $400,000 check out to Milo Morris.
Arrington-Sanders previously studied why some young African-American gay men seek out older partners, finding that older partners had “emotional maturity,” could expose them to “more life experiences,” and helped young men “sort through sexual position and how to perform in relationships.”

Notice how the language went from "adolescent" to "young African-American gay men?" As the black woman pointed out in her call to Rush, these "researchers" are trying to legitimize pedophilia. This funding needs to be pulled immediately, all the data needs to be subpoenaed, and arrest warrants need to be issued for the men who abused these boys.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 09:02:23 pm »

There is so much wrong and stupid going on here that it boggles the mind.
What makes the researchers assume that the stigma, the romance, or the sex is any different for black boys than it is for white, asian, or latino boys. There is no evidence of this. I'll tell you why black men are particularly vulnerable to HIV: they are irresponsible. There. You can make the $400,000 check out to Milo Morris.
Notice how the language went from "adolescent" to "young African-American gay men?" As the black woman pointed out in her call to Rush, these "researchers" are trying to legitimize pedophilia. This funding needs to be pulled immediately, all the data needs to be subpoenaed, and arrest warrants need to be issued for the men who abused these boys.

glad you caught that, Milo...

even Rush made the mistake of saying "Adolescent men"...as if there is such a thing. Adolescent is child.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum