The Retreat
April 19, 2024, 01:13:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Views on Trump?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Views on Trump?  (Read 305 times)
bradINblue

« on: August 17, 2015, 01:13:23 am »

The pump is primed, it's time the pendulum swing, and it ain't gonna happen with:

Bush-No passion, no specifics, and sadly the name (IMO, GWB was a hero but I'm not going to convince the uninformed morons)

Rubio-Milk toast flailing in the wind. Say BOO and he'll wet his pants.

Christie-Blowhard who can't be decisive on the ISIL and the middle east conflicts, and, on face value, doesn't seem like he can be trusted.

Huckabee-A pontificating Pillsbury doughboy with a cute smile and a guitar who thinks we should be living the 50's where every family is made up of a working man, housewife, and two perfect chillins' (whatever) and the good Lord will provide.

Fiorina-A fiesty, no nonsense, perfect VP candidate who could step in the shoes of a STRONG likeminded, PRES, and only one person comes to mind.

Carson-Love to have him as my doctor or best friend but wishy-washy on all the issues and would get chewed up and spit out by the Washington elite.

Perry-My type of man but that's about it. He's rigid and stubborn and reminds me of, well, Obama.

Cruz-He ain't my type of man and, like Perry, he's rigid, stubborn, and reminds me of, well......................

Graham-Old toad with no grasp of issues important to most Americans.

Jindal-Young but decidedly old ideas and 'blah blah blah' fixes to problems with not an ounce of passion.

Kasich-Entrenched in the old do nothin' but get reelected at all cost politics that all of us are sick and tired of.

Paul-Certifiable nut case.

Santorum-See Kasich but this guy's got a Bible on his lap.

Walker-Another perfect VP candidate who would be a good president but doesn't currently have the passion to fire up the base.

So, a clown got us into this mess, a clown can get us out. It's not the time for a 'nice guy' like Carson or wishy-washy milk toast like Rubio. We need the Donald and we need him now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:41:46 am by bradINblue » Report Spam   Logged

The Maker keeps making but I finally broke through. I love you Steve.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum