The Retreat
March 29, 2024, 03:38:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clinton and the Emails

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton and the Emails  (Read 233 times)
bradINblue

« on: August 19, 2015, 03:27:42 pm »

My predictions:

- Once the FBI determines there may be probable cause she committed crimes (which they will), this information will be shared with federal prosecutors (they are always looped in and oversee FBI investigations) and the Justice Department. This information will be communicated to the White House.

- Biden enters the race.

- Obama, who has no allegiance to anyone but himself, will come out and solemnly voice his disappointment in Clintons lack of judgement and communicate that he has no choice, in the interest of justice. Then he will support his good friend Joe.

- Most older Democrat women, regardless of the numerous felonies Clinton will be charged with, will claim the investigation was nothing but a war on women at the hands of evil Republican men and nothing will ever change their collective, dim minds.

- Joe Biden becomes President and because he has many friends on both sides of the aisle in both houses, will respect the majority if that majority also reflects the American majority (not that I would support or vote for him, but lesser of many evils ala Warren, Sanders, et all).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:55:41 am by bradINblue » Report Spam   Logged

The Maker keeps making but I finally broke through. I love you Steve.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum