The Retreat
April 19, 2024, 04:08:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Changes at DCF

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changes at DCF  (Read 270 times)
Milo
Global Moderator

« on: September 09, 2015, 06:59:47 am »

Early on, Dave Cullen let this cute twink living in Portland be a co-signer on the DCF donations account. It had so much money in it the server could be paid for almost indefinitely. This twink (Pete In Portland) took all the money and ran. Scandalous times for sure. Killersmom (Linda) and several other DCF hierarchy (all of whom left pissed off) asked me for legal advice. My response: Cullen (huge queen) allowed this moron (probably because he was all flirty with Dave and in the picture was good looking) be on the account. He had every right to take all the money (five figures) and abscond.
Linda is flat broke, Chuck, at fifty years old, lives in a tiny NJ apartment, and the three other DCF regulars couldn't finance their way to Disneyland. And it doesn't sound like Dave Cullen (failure as a writer) is going anywhere fast. RIP DCF.

Thanks for filling us in on the back story. I had no idea. Dave clearly let himself be blinded by lust, and the ensuing abuse is largely his fault. Was he so stupid that he couldn't tell when some cute guy was just looking for a sugar daddy. Another example of not being able to tell the difference between love and lust.

BTW, I just checked Facebook. Dave Cullen has 496 followers. Jack Donovan's author page has 4,238 likes. Just sayin'.

As for Linda and Chuck, I'd be more worried about their ability to manage the money than their ability to contribute. Chuck's message invited DCF members to hang out at Bittermost while the tech changes are being made. If DCF goes belly-up, some of them will end up over there permanently. This is going to be interesting.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:03:32 am by Milo » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum