The Retreat
August 17, 2017, 06:34:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A different perspective your way or criminals also in your town destroying it ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A different perspective your way or criminals also in your town destroying it ?  (Read 23 times)
Artiste
artist extraordinaire

« on: February 21, 2016, 09:23:54 pm »

I am glad that you guys and girls are happy... if that is your case, in your town or city, in your country.
And I pray that your are doing  well.
They, we, I, need you !

Here, the bad neighbour continues and organized crime is still too much in the City bringing us still to court, but finally most of the city counsellors are changed and they are trying to get out the mafia so silent in it !
Mother 91 years old now talked to the judge last December, that helped her be more confident.
it remains that that court 5 whole days last year and one last Thursday is not yet finished and it is evident that bad neighbour continues using the city, police (more than 35 here so far for nothing) as well as breaking down the juridicial system as she continue to create her lies too to many judges but still gets away with her multiples perjuries so sly she is !!!

Now build most of my fence last year and that will help, surely, but that bad neighbour complaining to the city. To her, her fence is OK being mostly about 17 inches on my property.

With dope running government now more and  more murders are happening to anybody !

More people are living in the streets here and I hired many but city refused them welfare since they have no fixed address. One lived in tent in park besides the city hall in Winter under minus 30 zero F and more bitter and city officials could not care less.
But Canadian Government governed by criminals too (no matter which political party as they are letting criminals run them), is with a new PM Justin Trudeau (son the former con artist PM) is entering Syrians and charging us over 2 billion $ while our people have no water, no schools, and Police chief said in news that street people are to be refused to enter restaurants !

So everyone pays ? Except criminals entering schools !

And how is the political your way ? And your life ?

Glad that you are happy, hopefully you are !
Do tell...

Au revoir,
hugs!

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Buy traffic for your forum/website
traffic-masters