The Retreat
April 19, 2024, 02:51:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And So It Begins...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And So It Begins...  (Read 321 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: May 15, 2016, 10:35:26 pm »

check my "hem"!  Grin  Jess, if you will take a deep breath and check your "anger", you will see that I have much more in common politically with Cruz than Trump. Cruz is very close to my point of view, but Trump can win, and Cruz can not. and, from my POV,  Trump's mission is close enough to what needs to be done to save the Republic that I am behind him 100%

I'm glad you see that Beck is unhinged, and like with Cruz, my opinion has little to do with his Beck's ideology, but with his mixture of messianic Mormonism with politics.

Levin was once one of my favorites. I am a Christian Zionist. I love Israel and am friends with many conservative Jews who support Natanyahu. I also agree with Levin that we need a Convention of the States to set the Republic back on track. but........this year Levin went wheels off for Cruz, to the point that he is obsessed with hating Trump. I believe that ONLY Trump can win, so I part company with Levin.

old saying, "Politics is the art of the possible" Trump is capable of making the deals and the HARD decisions necessary to save the Republic. Cruz can't, he is a professional politician, and his wife (the breadwinner in the family) is hip deep in the establishment. did you know that Heidi Cruz was apart of the Bush task force that implemented NAFTA? NAFTA has killed 100,000's of American jobs.

I am so glad you put that anger in parenthises. Because I am not the least bit angry. Sad and bemused but not angry. I agree completely with you, Trump is the same old same old 'play games and score points, get rich quick!' political animal that people like you love. I am not surprised that you backed him so early. I am not fooled by your limp endorsement of Cruz's 'ideas' (silly ol Constitution! PFFT! what IS he thinking?) but I also see that you wrote that whole little treatise and you keep bashing the guy that isn't even in the race anymore.

But I do understand that there is very little to say that is good about Trump so you have to talk about something, right?

Trump is the Right's Obama...and his followers sound and look like the Obamites. Hell's Angels promising to 'provide security' instead of the Black Panthers for example.

same coin, opposite side. But whatever. We get what we deserve.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum