The Retreat
April 20, 2024, 08:16:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And So It Begins...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And So It Begins...  (Read 324 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: May 17, 2016, 11:33:56 pm »

I'm glad you are not angry, so many of the Nevertrumpers are sooooooo angry.

I'm also puzzled as to why you resent Trump's success, that resentment is straight out of the Left's playbook. Obama is nothing other than a deeply resentful mediocre man.

You are certainly correct that I backed Trump early - in fact the day of his announcement I signed on. I could see he meant serious business about closing our southern border and stopping the invasion destroying this country, that alone was enough to garner my enthusiastic support. Before Trumps announcement, I had been considering either Cruz or Walker. but compared to Trump, both are yesterday's cold burnt toast.

for the first time in a long time, I have hope that we can really turn this country around and save the Republic, if Trump is elected.

tell you what I resent, is you diagnosing what you think my emotions are.

I do not 'resent' Trump's success, why would I? His success or failure in business has nothing to do with my life, I am merely pointing out he is part of the problem his supporters want to end. To dumb it down so you can't misunderstand, it's like putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

You are not a typical Trump supporter and have little in common with the average Trumpet and your reasons for supporting him is very different than theirs. THEY want to stop this back room dealing and selling of influence....Trump isn't going to do that. It's far too much a part of his life.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum