The Retreat
April 19, 2024, 03:20:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

And So It Begins...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And So It Begins...  (Read 322 times)
Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« on: May 18, 2016, 12:01:46 pm »

tell you what I resent, is you diagnosing what you think my emotions are.

I do not 'resent' Trump's success, why would I? His success or failure in business has nothing to do with my life, I am merely pointing out he is part of the problem his supporters want to end. To dumb it down so you can't misunderstand, it's like putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

You are not a typical Trump supporter and have little in common with the average Trumpet and your reasons for supporting him is very different than theirs. THEY want to stop this back room dealing and selling of influence....Trump isn't going to do that. It's far too much a part of his life.

if you don't want diagnostics as to your "anger" or "resentments", then just stick to the facts, and don't speculate as to the motives of others.

you have repeatedly speculated as to the my "dark" motives for supporting Trump, even to the point of holding my support for Trump up as a reason to not support Trump. however, I have not objected to your various speculations and don't resent them because I can't see how they matter.

Now, I am objecting to the previous post where you discuss your resentments because you are attempting to cast yourself as a victim.

the fact is, the candidate(s) you supported, the candidate which I guess matches whatever is your world view, lost. 

the fact is, there is only one choice of action to defeat Hillary - Trump.

speaking again of motives - I am very puzzled about the motives of anyone who has for years decried the "progressive" Left, and has doubts about supporting Trump. Trump is the only way to stop Hillary. 

but, you are certainly not alone in this puzzling behavior. although some of the Nevertrumpers are finally seeing daylight. many are not (Eric Erickson, Shapiro, Michael Medved, etc). 

again, I am very puzzled about the motives of the Nevertrumpers and had hoped to elicit from you a coherent response as to what your motivations actually are. many Republicans and conservatives across the country are puzzled about the Nevertrumpers and actions which will clearly help Hillary.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum