The Retreat
April 18, 2024, 09:09:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clinton and the Emails

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton and the Emails  (Read 235 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: August 18, 2015, 07:36:20 am »

She's not dropping out...she and the Democrat party are counting on enough of the ignorant to get her into the Oval office where she will be safe from criminal investigation. Just like with Obama, no lily livered Republican is going to press the 'First Female President"

It's her only out...Half of the Republican field running would happily nail her behind to the wall.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bradINblue

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 03:27:42 pm »

My predictions:

- Once the FBI determines there may be probable cause she committed crimes (which they will), this information will be shared with federal prosecutors (they are always looped in and oversee FBI investigations) and the Justice Department. This information will be communicated to the White House.

- Biden enters the race.

- Obama, who has no allegiance to anyone but himself, will come out and solemnly voice his disappointment in Clintons lack of judgement and communicate that he has no choice, in the interest of justice. Then he will support his good friend Joe.

- Most older Democrat women, regardless of the numerous felonies Clinton will be charged with, will claim the investigation was nothing but a war on women at the hands of evil Republican men and nothing will ever change their collective, dim minds.

- Joe Biden becomes President and because he has many friends on both sides of the aisle in both houses, will respect the majority if that majority also reflects the American majority (not that I would support or vote for him, but lesser of many evils ala Warren, Sanders, et all).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:55:41 am by bradINblue » Report Spam   Logged

The Maker keeps making but I finally broke through. I love you Steve.
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 10:31:18 pm »

My predictions:

- Once the FBI determines there may be probable cause she committed crimes (which they will), this information will be shared with federal prosecutors (they are always looped in and oversee FBI investigations) and the Justice Department. This information will be communicated to the White House.

- Biden enters the race.

- Obama, who has no allegiance to anyone but himself, will come out and solemnly voice his disappointment in Clintons lack of judgement and communicate that he has no choice, in the interest of justice, but to support his good friend Joe.

- Most older Democrat women, regardless of the numerous felonies Clinton will be charged with, will claim the investigation was nothing but a war on women at the hands of evil Republican men and nothing will ever change their collective, dim minds.

- Joe Biden becomes President and because he has many friends on both sides of the aisle in both houses, will respect the majority if that majority also reflects the American majority (not that I would support or vote for him, but lesser of many evils ala Warren, Sanders, et all).

Very astute and plausible.
Report Spam   Logged
HerrKaiser
cat lover

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 07:27:33 pm »

This scenario could still happen. In fact, I think the democrats in the white house and DOJ are in a bind as to what to do with the witch. She is clearly guilty of breaking many security laws. When the democrats realize she is not the shoe-in winner in November, I bet the FBI is directed to bring charges against her, forcing her out, Obama will pardon her, and then as Brad said, Biden will fill the void.

The preferred scenario is that she goes on to November, loses to Trump, and Trump indicts her in January and sends her to a mean prison for a long time with no hair colorist or makeup.
Report Spam   Logged
bradINblue

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 02:27:18 pm »

This scenario could still happen. In fact, I think the democrats in the white house and DOJ are in a bind as to what to do with the witch. She is clearly guilty of breaking many security laws. When the democrats realize she is not the shoe-in winner in November, I bet the FBI is directed to bring charges against her, forcing her out, Obama will pardon her, and then as Brad said, Biden will fill the void.

The preferred scenario is that she goes on to November, loses to Trump, and Trump indicts her in January and sends her to a mean prison for a long time with no hair colorist or makeup.

Much has happened since August. While I still believe something swirling around Mrs. Clinton will at least be referred to a Grand Jury, anyone having anything to do with Obama, Biden, et all is dead in the water. The big surge on the Dem side for Sanders and many Dems dropping the party and supporting Trump is proof--they want nothing to do with O and his team. If those who left the Dem side to support Trump went with Sanders and those Dems who didn't participate at all (Dem turnout this season is a paltry 11% vs 19% of Repubs) pledged support to Sanders, Clinton wouldn't be the nominee.
Hillary indicted? Biden and Sanders don't have a chance against Trump.  Look for the savior in Warren or some other lib/progressive outsider who would bring those hiding Democrats to the fold.
Report Spam   Logged

Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 08:45:49 pm »

if Hillary shows herself to be  terminally weak against Trump (the likely nominee of the GOP), then Obama will OK the justice department to indict Hillary. She will resign as nominee and Biden will step in.
Report Spam   Logged
bradINblue

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 12:04:29 am »

if Hillary shows herself to be  terminally weak against Trump (the likely nominee of the GOP), then Obama will OK the justice department to indict Hillary. She will resign as nominee and Biden will step in.

As much as I hate Obama, I don't think the federal justice system looks to him for 'thumbs up, thumps down' to proceed. If he had his way I think she would have been indicted already. If the FBI puts forward information based on their investigation that there is 'probable cause' federal crimes have occurred, they must forward the information to a federal grand jury which means 12 jurors (regular peeps') need to all agree, politics aside (uhhu). My prediction: It will make it to a grand jury but there is no way in hell in this day and age that 12 people will agree. Her proclamation: "I didn't do anything wrong because a Grand Jury said so.
Biden won't step in because the Dem machine won't let him. He's every bit as toxic as Obama would be should he be allowed to run for a third term.

Report Spam   Logged

Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 11:08:17 am »

As much as I hate Obama, I don't think the federal justice system looks to him for 'thumbs up, thumps down' to proceed. If he had his way I think she would have been indicted already. If the FBI puts forward information based on their investigation that there is 'probable cause' federal crimes have occurred, they must forward the information to a federal grand jury which means 12 jurors (regular peeps') need to all agree, politics aside (uhhu). My prediction: It will make it to a grand jury but there is no way in hell in this day and age that 12 people will agree. Her proclamation: "I didn't do anything wrong because a Grand Jury said so.
Biden won't step in because the Dem machine won't let him. He's every bit as toxic as Obama would be should he be allowed to run for a third term.

I don't have as much faith in the even-handedness and independence of the current attorney general. IMO, she will decided to proceed with an indictment IF BHO tells her to do so, regardless of how much evidence the FBI digs up on HRC.

don't underestimate Biden, he is friendly and charming in a Chauncey Gardener sort of way. yes, the Demo robots would vote for Biden.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum