The Retreat
March 28, 2024, 05:10:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Advice to The Donald from Mrs Slocombe

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to The Donald from Mrs Slocombe  (Read 223 times)
MagicM

« on: November 03, 2016, 08:33:24 pm »

Eleven years ago, Trump said on a secretly recorded tape that celebrities can do anything — even grab a woman’s p*ssy.

“He won’t be so confident when he sees my p*ssy.” – Mrs Slocombe
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MagicM

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 08:35:35 pm »

Ok guys - tell me how you all are surviving 5 days out from the election. Any predictions?

Here in Oz we are all agog and following every dramatic twist and turn!
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
injest
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 09:29:28 pm »

9:30 central time. 168 122 Trump
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:22:22 pm »

9:30 central time. 168 122 Trump

Trump wins. There is much weeping and gnashing of teeth here in Oz as well as the US.

Liberals’ Safe Space has been smashed with no Trigger Warning. Now they want to No Platform Trump for his Macro Aggressions.
Report Spam   Logged

injest
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 07:16:18 am »

Trump wins. There is much weeping and gnashing of teeth here in Oz as well as the US.

Liberals’ Safe Space has been smashed with no Trigger Warning. Now they want to No Platform Trump for his Macro Aggressions.

they are actually pushing a petition on 'Change.org' to cancel the results and put in Clinton... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

this is WHY we have the Electorial College, to protect us from the mob.
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 09:26:36 am »

they are actually pushing a petition on 'Change.org' to cancel the results and put in Clinton... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

this is WHY we have the Electorial College, to protect us from the mob.

I know. I got an invitation to sign this piece of shit too. Don't these kids know that this is not how our government works??
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 11:57:02 am »

I know. I got an invitation to sign this piece of shit too. Don't these kids know that this is not how our government works??

doesn't it?

they've grown up with elections being overturned in courts, why would they think this one was different?

when California voted down gay marriage, they ran to the courts...the courts gave them what they wanted.

Now that the vote didn't come out like they want this time, they want to do the same thing....and in a ironic twist, they are out screaming that she won more actual votes...and 'the will of the people' should rule the day.

and when you point that out, they don't understand why it's ironic.
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 03:42:14 pm »

Now that the vote didn't come out like they want this time, they want to do the same thing....and in a ironic twist, they are out screaming that she won more actual votes...and 'the will of the people' should rule the day.

One thing the Electoral College was designed to do is hedge against the "tyranny of the majority." In this case, Hillary spent all of her time with populous large cities on the two coasts. She largely ignored the "fly-over" states. The Electoral College provides incentive for candidates to try to win across a broad range of states, not just the ones where you think you can win.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum