The Retreat
March 28, 2024, 03:50:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Permanently Banned from DCF

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Permanently Banned from DCF  (Read 441 times)
Milo
Global Moderator

« on: December 22, 2016, 11:43:58 pm »

So when the little fuckers first banned me, the ban was set to expire on December 22, which was yesterday. So I went to go log on just now, and I got the following message:

Sorry milomorris, you are banned from using this forum!
trolling and too much moderator time
This ban is not set to expire.

So they went ahead and made it permanent with no communication with me at all. Typical thing for a bunch of faggots and hags to do.

I'm feeling traumatized and violated...

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAA!!!!

If them bitches think I give a shit about not being able to use DCF yet they're more delusional than I thought. Oh wait...that's right...they all voted for Hillary.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bradINblue

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 10:48:38 pm »

Bunch of miserable people over there for sure. Life hasn't got better for any of em'. Deep down inside they blame you, me, Terry, Jo, Jess and all those folks that called bullshit on their bullshit. Deep down inside they are angry because we are happy. Let em' dwell in their misery. After ten years of blaming others for intolerance and hate, all they need to do is look in the mirror and see the true intolerance & hate and it ain't a pretty sight..........
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:08:06 pm by bradINblue » Report Spam   Logged

The Maker keeps making but I finally broke through. I love you Steve.
injest
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:43:36 pm »

Bunch of miserable people over there for sure. Life hasn't got better for any of em'. Deep down inside they blame you, me, Terry, Jo, Jess and all those folks that called bullshit on their bullshit. Deep down inside they are angry because we are happy. Let em' dwell in their misery. After ten years of blaming others for intolerance and hate, all they need to do is look in the mirror and see the true intolerance & hate and it ain't a pretty sight..........

Bingo.

They have no arguments, they don't WANT to change..don't feel the need to change, the world around them should change to suit them. So they hide in their little 'safe spaces' and use whatever little power they have to 'punish' those that might make them 'feel' bad about the incredibly destructive, self damaging, limiting fantasy world they have created. They aren't happy, so rather than change their lifes, they choose to blame everyone else in the world for their own troubles.

The 'bad' that they feel when reading your posts, Milo, is their own conscience talking to them, telling them you are right. To have to continually run to moderators shows their immaturity. SMH.

and Brad, they don't like us to be happy for sure...but they are MORE angry that we are CORRECT in our worldview.

love you boys..Happy New Year!
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 11:20:45 pm »

Happy Trumpeting New Year to all my mates at the Retreat!

Two quotes from Groucho:

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

And Milo remember:

I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
injest
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 03:37:40 pm »

Two quotes from Groucho:

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

And Milo remember:

Happy New Year, Jo!!
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 04:48:58 pm »

Two quotes from Groucho:

And Milo remember:

LOL!!!

Quite true, Jo.

Happy New Year!!
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 05:12:25 pm »

Bingo.

They have no arguments, they don't WANT to change..don't feel the need to change, the world around them should change to suit them. So they hide in their little 'safe spaces' and use whatever little power they have to 'punish' those that might make them 'feel' bad about the incredibly destructive, self damaging, limiting fantasy world they have created. They aren't happy, so rather than change their lifes, they choose to blame everyone else in the world for their own troubles.

The 'bad' that they feel when reading your posts, Milo, is their own conscience talking to them, telling them you are right. To have to continually run to moderators shows their immaturity. SMH.

and Brad, they don't like us to be happy for sure...but they are MORE angry that we are CORRECT in our worldview.

love you boys..Happy New Year!

I had a short--and believe it or not, calm--exchange with a couple of opera singers last week regarding Trump. I made a comment about political opinions. The response I got back from these 2 singers was that this is no longer a matter of politics. They see this as a matter of survival, and of preserving what they think is the American way of life. They are convinced that there are going to be a Muslim ban and a Muslim registry. They are certain that Trump is going to rearrange or eliminate American foreign interests to the extent that it suits Putin. They are terrified than he will appoint justices to SCOTUS who will roll back Roe v. Wade (which he just might) and genderless marriage (which he won't). They think that he will get angry one day and nuke some country that pisses him off like North Korea. But the biggest thing that is making them angry, upset, and yes Brad, sad is that they are convinced that Trump is going dismantle our democracy itself and declare himself dictator. That's right, they actually believe that Trump is going to become a dictator.

They would be a much happier bunch if they stopped believing every op-ed they read in the New York Times, Washington Post, HuffPo, and Slate...aka Pravda West.

Me?? Brad is correct: I couldn't be happier right now. I have so many wonderful things lined up artistically, with other musical opportunities hovering in the air at the moment. Professionally, I'm starting the year off with a set of very well-qualified leads at my part-time job. Plus some of the customers I brought to the table in 2015 came back to us for bigger projects in the fourth quarter of 2016, so I have some commissions already built in to start 2017. On the political front, the time and effort I put into the GOP campaign has earned me several new friendships around the county, and some seriously high-profile visibility including our County Commissioners, and the county GOP executives. I haven't said "yes" to anything just yet, but I have been asked to consider running for a local office in a year or two. What's even better is that all of this would still have happened if Hillary had won!! And I praise the Lord for all of it because I am truly grateful.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and your families, Jess, Jo, and Brad!!!
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 02:12:47 am »

"They see this as a matter of survival, and of preserving what they think is the American way of life."

The Left is characterised by extreme emotionalism and extreme reactiveness. Many believe the planet is going to fry after all. And this tendency is compounded in the snowflake generation. So naturally they think Trump is Hitler incarnate.

I think the correct response is excitement mixed with a slight nervousness - something like you feel on a first date lol. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 02:33:01 pm »

I think the correct response is excitement mixed with a slight nervousness - something like you feel on a first date lol. Roll Eyes

BWAAAHAHAAAAA!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum