The Retreat
March 29, 2024, 04:01:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here's to a Trumpathon!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's to a Trumpathon!  (Read 330 times)
injest
Administrator

« on: January 22, 2017, 03:24:31 pm »

Well yesterday was a complete Trumpathon in our household as we watched a recording of the Inauguration - I wanted to get up at 3 am to watch it live but John said No.

Anyhow we both bathed in vicarious pleasure at the dawn of a new day in America - another Morning in America moment?

How long will it take lefties to cotton on to the fact that "the forgotten people" Trump wishes to elevate includes blacks and hispanics and the poor and jobless no matter what letter of the alphabet they identify with? Does he have to spell it out? (Excuse pun!)

Congratulations America. Long may the Trumpathon continue Cheesy Kiss

ah!!! thank you JO!!! Yes it is good in America right now....I love the sound of Progressives bitching in the morning!! not to mention the many rounds of "Thank God and Greyhound, You're GONE!!!" as we watched MR Obama head out the door!

good bye, good riddance and don't call!

enjoying the meltdowns and the hysteria and the proof of which party is the violent intolerant one (although they will NEVER 'get' that they are). I am HOPING Madonna finds herself in a bit of hot water for saying she wanted to 'blow up the White House"...

but what I am enjoying the MOST is having a President that actually provides me with a TINY bit of hope that he'll try to HELP the people instead of a President that intended us harm. I am relieved that the FIRST executive order he signed was eliminating penalties to people that didn't have health care! That puts $1200 back in my pocket.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum