The Retreat
March 28, 2024, 04:14:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here's to a Trumpathon!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's to a Trumpathon!  (Read 326 times)
MagicM

« on: January 21, 2017, 09:53:20 pm »

Well yesterday was a complete Trumpathon in our household as we watched a recording of the Inauguration - I wanted to get up at 3 am to watch it live but John said No.

Anyhow we both bathed in vicarious pleasure at the dawn of a new day in America - another Morning in America moment?

How long will it take lefties to cotton on to the fact that "the forgotten people" Trump wishes to elevate includes blacks and hispanics and the poor and jobless no matter what letter of the alphabet they identify with? Does he have to spell it out? (Excuse pun!)

Congratulations America. Long may the Trumpathon continue Cheesy Kiss
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:56:44 pm by MagicM » Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

injest
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 03:24:31 pm »

Well yesterday was a complete Trumpathon in our household as we watched a recording of the Inauguration - I wanted to get up at 3 am to watch it live but John said No.

Anyhow we both bathed in vicarious pleasure at the dawn of a new day in America - another Morning in America moment?

How long will it take lefties to cotton on to the fact that "the forgotten people" Trump wishes to elevate includes blacks and hispanics and the poor and jobless no matter what letter of the alphabet they identify with? Does he have to spell it out? (Excuse pun!)

Congratulations America. Long may the Trumpathon continue Cheesy Kiss

ah!!! thank you JO!!! Yes it is good in America right now....I love the sound of Progressives bitching in the morning!! not to mention the many rounds of "Thank God and Greyhound, You're GONE!!!" as we watched MR Obama head out the door!

good bye, good riddance and don't call!

enjoying the meltdowns and the hysteria and the proof of which party is the violent intolerant one (although they will NEVER 'get' that they are). I am HOPING Madonna finds herself in a bit of hot water for saying she wanted to 'blow up the White House"...

but what I am enjoying the MOST is having a President that actually provides me with a TINY bit of hope that he'll try to HELP the people instead of a President that intended us harm. I am relieved that the FIRST executive order he signed was eliminating penalties to people that didn't have health care! That puts $1200 back in my pocket.
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 11:27:40 pm »

I am HOPING Madonna finds herself in a bit of hot water for saying she wanted to 'blow up the White House"...

Well this is what happened the last time someone planned to blow up Parliament.

"Prompted by the receipt of an anonymous letter, the authorities searched Westminster Palace
in the early hours of 5 November, 1605 and found Guy Fawkes guarding the explosives. Over the next few days, he was questioned and tortured, and eventually he confessed.

"Fawkes and his co-conspirators were sentenced to be "put to death halfway between heaven and earth as unworthy of both". Their genitals would be cut off and burnt before their eyes, and their bowels and hearts removed. They would then be decapitated, and the dismembered parts of their bodies displayed so that they might become "prey for the fowls of the air".

"Immediately before his execution on 31 January, Fawkes fell from the scaffold where he was to be hanged and broke his neck, thus avoiding the agony of the mutilation that would have followed."

Sure beats having someone grab your pussy Madonna! Grin

Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope
injest
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 09:11:54 pm »

Well this is what happened the last time someone planned to blow up Parliament.

"Prompted by the receipt of an anonymous letter, the authorities searched Westminster Palace
in the early hours of 5 November, 1605 and found Guy Fawkes guarding the explosives. Over the next few days, he was questioned and tortured, and eventually he confessed.

"Fawkes and his co-conspirators were sentenced to be "put to death halfway between heaven and earth as unworthy of both". Their genitals would be cut off and burnt before their eyes, and their bowels and hearts removed. They would then be decapitated, and the dismembered parts of their bodies displayed so that they might become "prey for the fowls of the air".

"Immediately before his execution on 31 January, Fawkes fell from the scaffold where he was to be hanged and broke his neck, thus avoiding the agony of the mutilation that would have followed."

Sure beats having someone grab your pussy Madonna! Grin

after years and years of parading around half naked (sometimes all the way naked) grinding around on stage, grabbing her OWN crotch...she's offended that some man SAID he would grab someone there?? ironic and totally unself aware..

pathetic.

all those years of women marching and working for their rights, and what does it come down to? Women parading around with vagina hats and screaming "F*** YOU!" over and over.

and pardon me for being vulgar but I guess I was raised differently because I have NEVER had to throw my underwear away...nor have my sheets been bloody...do these women expect the government to send someone in to wipe their privates down for them TOO??? HOw exactly can the government enact a law that your underwear has to stay clean?? am I missing something here!??
Report Spam   Logged
bradINblue

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 12:50:28 pm »

It is a shock to both parties that a politician makes good on promises made to the American people. It's a shock to establishment media that anyone would push back on their elitist, leftist agenda and attacks (Bush let them and look what happened to him). Heck, they're being pushed to the back of the bus: wonder how long before they play the race card? A week in and already a better America. Traditionally staunch democrat union workers, especially those auto workers and construction affiliations, must be rethinking their political persuasion while the teachers unions are running scared. Soon George Soros will see that his investment in US civil unrest isn't working, women will realize their vagina's aren't at risk, and, unless democrat politicians get on board with what is good for this country, their numbers will continue to decline in national and state representative houses.
Report Spam   Logged

The Maker keeps making but I finally broke through. I love you Steve.
injest
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 08:42:41 pm »

It is a shock to both parties that a politician makes good on promises made to the American people. It's a shock to establishment media that anyone would push back on their elitist, leftist agenda and attacks (Bush let them and look what happened to him). Heck, they're being pushed to the back of the bus: wonder how long before they play the race card? A week in and already a better America. Traditionally staunch democrat union workers, especially those auto workers and construction affiliations, must be rethinking their political persuasion while the teachers unions are running scared. Soon George Soros will see that his investment in US civil unrest isn't working, women will realize their vagina's aren't at risk, and, unless democrat politicians get on board with what is good for this country, their numbers will continue to decline in national and state representative houses.

Had to turn off the SAG awards...bunch of clueless elites, wearing $1000 dresses and riding limos from their gated houses, guarded by security WITH guns, linking arms and singing 'we shall overcome' like losing an election means the gas chambers and tattoo machines are opening up tomorrow....SMH

talk about tonedeaf..
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 06:35:07 pm »

What could be characterised a kind of attempted coup against the new order is underway not only in the US but elsewhere in the West. Shows just how far entrenched is the existing left consensus and how far they are prepared to go to thwart challenges to their entrenched power.

Even the acting Attorney General is refusing to defend the government.

I am shocked at what is happening. Huh
Report Spam   Logged

bradINblue

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 11:46:00 pm »

Had to turn off the SAG awards...bunch of clueless elites, wearing $1000 dresses and riding limos from their gated houses, guarded by security WITH guns, linking arms and singing 'we shall overcome' like losing an election means the gas chambers and tattoo machines are opening up tomorrow....SMH
talk about tonedeaf..

We don't watch the Oscars or SAG Awards. Always political input (BS) by those with a microphone. Will stick with Peoples Choice awards and CMA's. Gotta wonder what your boys think of all this Jess.
Report Spam   Logged

The Maker keeps making but I finally broke through. I love you Steve.
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 03:54:30 pm »

What could be characterised a kind of attempted coup against the new order is underway not only in the US but elsewhere in the West. Shows just how far entrenched is the existing left consensus and how far they are prepared to go to thwart challenges to their entrenched power.

Those on the left in government have been promoting a crypto-faith called progressivism that hundreds of millions are following worldwide. The average liberal has no idea that their leaders really don't believe in the tenets of that crypto-faith, and that those leaders perform the rituals only because it keeps them in power. But sadly, the average liberal has incorporated this unfortunately emotionally-effective set of morals and accompanying political policies--in many cases laws, too--into their belief system. It is as compelling to them as any other religion is to the zealots that follow it. They honestly believe that they are doing what is right and good.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 02:54:01 am »

We don't watch the Oscars or SAG Awards. Always political input (BS) by those with a microphone. Will stick with Peoples Choice awards and CMA's. Gotta wonder what your boys think of all this Jess.

very irritated and frustrated, I think they are sick of having to disavow all the PC BS that is done in the name of 'gay rights' which has somehow morphed into this ridiculous 'disavow everything we ever believed' mess that the Progressives have pushed on us. They never wanted to be 'spokespeople' anyway....they just want to live their lives.

we don't talk about it much, it's more like preaching to the choir....we are still pretty close as far as politics go. Don doesn't care for Trump's personality but mostly says he's doing ok and is happy with what he's done so far.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 03:01:41 am »

Even the acting Attorney General is refusing to defend the government.

I am shocked at what is happening. Huh

she was one of Obama's people. If anyone thought that they would go quietly, they were sadly mistaken....these people are entrenched and won't let go easily. I am not happy with some of the things that Trump is doing but overall, he's doing better than I thought he would. Certainly seems to be getting things done.

the Left is throwing everything they have at him, some feel that they are overreachine, the more they protest the less attention they will get. It doesn't help that we have a media that has been dominated by Progressives and they are helping encourage the Left to do these things. In addition, the protests are being funded by wealthy organizations and people on the Left (Soros). The average 'protester' doesn't have the sense or the intellectual curiousity to realize that all those identical vagina hats and professional signs didn't just randomly appear..they weren't whipped up in grandma's kitchen last night...they were ordered weeks in advance and paid for by Soros and his ilk.

the majority of the country is about sick of all these Progressives...it might take some rough waters but we will be fine.
Report Spam   Logged
injest
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 03:03:16 am »

Those on the left in government have been promoting a crypto-faith called progressivism that hundreds of millions are following worldwide. The average liberal has no idea that their leaders really don't believe in the tenets of that crypto-faith, and that those leaders perform the rituals only because it keeps them in power. But sadly, the average liberal has incorporated this unfortunately emotionally-effective set of morals and accompanying political policies--in many cases laws, too--into their belief system. It is as compelling to them as any other religion is to the zealots that follow it. They honestly believe that they are doing what is right and good.

there is something very surreal to see someone wearing a 'Love Trumps Hate' Tshirt throw a Molotov cocktail...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum