The Retreat
April 19, 2024, 05:17:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Unless the people speak out Trump will be overthrown

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unless the people speak out Trump will be overthrown  (Read 143 times)
MagicM

« on: May 17, 2017, 03:56:09 am »

If you are not to wake up to a President Pence by the end of this year, mainstream Americans need to take to the streets in support of your President – sooner rather than later.

Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 01:30:48 pm »

Trump is in danger from a number of different directions. The media continues to be his worst enemy.

There is supposedly some vaguely defined "resistance" movement going on among some of the left in America. I'm not really clear on what the resistance is trying to do. Either they are trying to eliminate Trump, block legislation that they don't like, or both. But the resistance has been quite week. In spite of "millions" of phone calls, e-mails, petition signatures, etc., they were not able to keep the House from passing Trump's healthcare bill. It still has to go through Senate, so they might have a chance there, but we'll see.

In an effort to counter the "resistance," Trump supporters have created local & regional People4Trump groups. I belong to one that is just over 1,000 strong. One thing that we have been doing is talking to the media. So far, I have appeared on my local ABC affiliate, national ABC News/Nightline, Belgian TV, and New Delhi TV in India. In a few weeks I will be THE guest on the weekly radio show of a woman who writes for the Philadelphia Inquirer, and is a panelist on the local Sunday morning political round-table on TV in Philadelphia. People4Trump is committed to making sure that the opinions and thinking of Trump supporters is represented so people get to see both sides of America. In addition to that, our People4Trump group has regular monthly events where we feature up-and-coming GOP candidates who will be running for office. Next week, we will be hosting an early gubernatorial hopeful. We are a 100% grass-roots organization, and receive no support from the national GOP, the state GOP, or the county GOP.

The local "resistance" has had only one rally so far that I'm aware of. They made the paper last week, and reports are that there were fewer than 200 people from about 8 different organizations around the county. Then down in Philadelphia there is an Antifa chapter that has been out trying to harass Trump supporters at a couple of gatherings.

What is really bothersome is that we just had local primary elections here in Pennsylvania. In Philadelphia, the winning Democrat for District Attorney was funded by George Soros to the tune of $1.47 million. We don't know how far down the food chain Soros' money will reach, but if he's willing to fund a DA, he will definitely throw money at a governor's race. Beyond that, voter turn-out was abysmally low across the state. If the left is serious about their "resistance," you would think there would have been more Democrat turnout. If the right is serious about staying in power, you would think there would have been more Republican turnout. This last primary tells me that people on both sides have let their guard down.   
Report Spam   Logged
MagicM

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 12:14:44 am »

Hi Milo,

Good to hear about the People for Trump groups. And you are doing your part as an individual.

We are seeing the power of the Left in full outcry and it fills me with dismay. With some exceptions our side of politics has neither the fanatic temperament nor the resources - human, institutional or financial - to match them.

Report Spam   Logged

“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”  Alexander Pope

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum