The Retreat
March 18, 2024, 10:15:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bipartisan Diplomatic Effort to Stop Gay Deaths in Chechnya

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bipartisan Diplomatic Effort to Stop Gay Deaths in Chechnya  (Read 2296 times)
Milo
Global Moderator

« on: November 01, 2017, 09:58:39 pm »

Just so y'all know, I helped get Toomey into office in 2010, and then I helped him get re-elected last year. I'm VERY happy with the results of my efforts.

BTW, how much do you wanna bet the gay media will never publish this because Toomey is a Republican??

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

injest
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 10:38:06 pm »

Just so y'all know, I helped get Toomey into office in 2010, and then I helped him get re-elected last year. I'm VERY happy with the results of my efforts.

BTW, how much do you wanna bet the gay media will never publish this because Toomey is a Republican??

well that and it's foreigners...they never complain about how gays are treated outside the US
Report Spam   Logged
Milo
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 11:08:37 am »

well that and it's foreigners...they never complain about how gays are treated outside the US

Sure enough, I checked Out.com, GLAAD, and Towleroad. No mention of this at all.

ALSO: I meant to tell you all this a while ago. I found a Facebook group for gay conservatives called The Gay Conservative Movement. Its pretty good. Only about 300 members, so it doesn't get too overrun or confusing, and anyone who is a member can post unlike many of the gay conservative pages on FB.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum