The Retreat
March 28, 2024, 08:17:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Retreat.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

check in!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: check in!  (Read 724 times)
David
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »

Thanks for the invite, I am so glad that to have been proactive in setting up this site. Big question who can I talk to about, "I am a celebrity, get me out of here".We had only just started watching it and it is too low brow for some folk.

It is on MON,TUES, WED AND THURS. and I am already hooked. I will keep popping in to see what you are up to and keep you up to date on the roller coaster ride that is my life. Plus  I like the, funny to me posts.
Know that some people will miss you over on that other site. They may not have posted much, but they were always having a quick nosy !! Smiley

It looks like it is on Channel 13 (NBC) again tonight. I'll try to remember and watch it. It will interfere with "The Smoking Gun Presents..." on TruTV, but that is okay because TSGP will be on for two more hours after "I am a Celebrity" is over. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 04:59:53 pm »

yes, that's guaymas...great location, terrible food. I go one past to the chinese; best in the bay area.

I agree, the food at Guayamas is what I call "Calmex", which is the not so tasty version of "Texmex". And the prices! I could feed a family of ten for a month for the cost of one appetizer!
Report Spam   Logged
Arcadianmemories
Honorary Vice President
cat lover

salvation thru star trek

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 05:01:27 pm »

It looks like it is on Channel 13 (NBC) again tonight. I'll try to remember and watch it. It will interfere with "The Smoking Gun Presents..." on TruTV, but that is okay because TSGP will be on for two more hours after "I am a Celebrity" is over. Smiley

hello David, I haven't seen this TV show. but then I don't watch much TV anyway. what is it about?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum